corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Which Drill?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Drill?
_Allan_

User status: Offline
13th Jun 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates a spark and works with all contractors day in/out on comerical jobs. Hitachi seem to be the most popular and highly rated, followed by Dewalt and Makita. TBH as long as you get from a reputable place and good warranty I'm sure in they'll all be ok in the price range your looking at.
bubble

17th Jun 12 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My families joinery business use nothing but makita and they are excellent products. An impacter got left out one night during winter in the snow, in the morning it was frozen, it needed to be dried off, battery recharged and it is still used today.
John

17th Jun 12 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as it didn't short anything out, there's no reason why any drill wouldn't work after being left out in the snow.
Ste
Premium Member

18th Jun 12 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
My mates a spark and works with all contractors day in/out on comerical jobs. Hitachi seem to be the most popular and highly rated, followed by Dewalt and Makita. TBH as long as you get from a reputable place and good warranty I'm sure in they'll all be ok in the price range your looking at.

Just bought a new Hitachi drill with the Lithium Ion batteries today to replace my old nicad one. The old one was 8 years old and worked hard all it's life. Only the batteries are starting to give up now. Been a fantastic tool though.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll