corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Kids and safety sockets

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kids and safety sockets
Wrighty_1988

User status: Offline
30th Jun 12 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I use them.

And I'm a Spark.

There's NO WAY our daughter could take them off or stick anything in whilst there in there, and as said if she does get enough time to do so then were not doing our job properley.

When you have children you should be making sure your home is as safe as possible including having an electrical inspection and making sure everything is at least RCD protected. I have RCBO's on every circuit just incase.

You calling ScottyP a bad parent?. OooOoOooO oh no he di ent
John

30th Jun 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm surprised we're alive because our parents certainly didn't have electrical inspections or RCD's, or plug covers.

Having an electrical inspection because you've got a kid is taking it a bit far.
Russ

30th Jun 12 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're talking about a guy that believes that aliens are living under the arctic
John

30th Jun 12 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll get the kid a long time before the electrics will.
chloe16v

30th Jun 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only socket we have used them in is my sons as his socket is on the wall his bed is against and is just above his mattress (3ft up the wall) so he could happily sit in his bed and poke things in it, dont use them now though, have no use for them, all the kids know not to touch sockets unless plugging a plug in
scottyp1989

1st Jul 12 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
I use them.

And I'm a Spark.

There's NO WAY our daughter could take them off or stick anything in whilst there in there, and as said if she does get enough time to do so then were not doing our job properley.

When you have children you should be making sure your home is as safe as possible including having an electrical inspection and making sure everything is at least RCD protected. I have RCBO's on every circuit just incase.

Im an electrician aswell, totally agree about keeping them safe as possible. I also changed to RCBO's when we moved in purely because what was installed went out with the arc. There is only so far you can go protecting them tho, they cant be wraped up in cotton wool for ever.
CORSA NUT

1st Jul 12 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can tell the comments from people who actually have children

Just wait till you have your own then comment. Also the Alien shit is getting boring now.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jul 12 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some twitch with nothing better to do then try and cause a fuss imo
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jul 12 at 08:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a combination of health and safety madness and that madness making parents brain dead and unable to look after there kids properly.

id train mine to not do stupid things and if it still did and didnt happen to get a shock id kick it in the face, wouldnt do it again
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jul 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of a kid doing such a thing.

i stuck to putting food in the VCR when i was a kid
CORSA NUT

6th Jul 12 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
this is a combination of health and safety madness and that madness making parents brain dead and unable to look after there kids properly.

id train mine to not do stupid things and if it still did and didnt happen to get a shock id kick it in the face, wouldnt do it again

id train mine

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll