corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  280    281    282    283    284    285    286  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 11 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not up until Tuesday mate.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone get on my server! puffs!

3 of us on now
Jamie-C

14th Oct 11 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris your room was boring me , driving round Autumn Ring Mini on sports soft is always going to get boring after a while
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you missed out big time, were doing some mental races. i put a lap in, then paul would beat it then id beat his then hed beat mine.. just been like that all night! were still on tho.
Jamie-C

14th Oct 11 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I joined a public lobby and had some great races my self , done 10 laps at Laguna Seca and I was constantly on the bumper of a GT-R for 1st and 2nd, finally got past him on the last lap at the corkscrew then out braked my self at the final turn

Plus its better racing 15 cars instead of 2, you should make your room public in the future.
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was tbh.

tbh, racing with 2 people who are so evenly matched its untrue is far better than 15 random people who are shit
SportBoy

14th Oct 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C

Plus its better racing 15 cars instead of 2, you should make your room public in the future.

aye ill get my pink pussy wagon out ...

[Edited on 14-10-2011 by SportBoy]
Paul_J

14th Oct 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to try some racing against the public - might do it tomorrow, I think most of us would beat general public.
Jamie-C

14th Oct 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people me and Sausage race are all clean and fast , you wouldn't like it though as its always racing softs
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 11 at 23:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pah, im going to start calling them the NS Tyre... as in no skill!

Paul_J

14th Oct 11 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

racing softs are a joke lol.
SportBoy

14th Oct 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you like some cheese with your whine?
Paul_J

14th Oct 11 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, seriously me and chris had some awesome close racing tonight. That ferrari vs corvette one round autumn hill was so close and hard work. It's funny how even we are really.
Jamie-C

15th Oct 11 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was in Chris's room I couldn't see you on track or hear your mic Don't know what was going on there.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 01:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie, when you saw me racing in that swift the other night is that who you an sausage race with? Looked a good bunch in there and some good racing.

I shall be on a bit tomorrow after I'm back from viewing an engine or Sunday if anyone's about, I'll add you chris

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Jamie-C

15th Oct 11 at 03:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea Danny but sausage only pops in sometimes to show off his pussy wagon, he usually races a different bunch but they're pricks....
SportBoy

15th Oct 11 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamie ... i went in richys rooms to start with .. he had a racing car only room up .. sounded great ... but he wont turn skid recovery off bloody noobs
had to settle with the wheelbarrow races you were in
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the problem with public ooms tho, they are not set to how you want to race.

skid recovery on, grip not set to real, most of the servers still have slipstream on :S

i think i will host my own and make it public today.
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LONG POST!

[QUOTE=amar212;6033638]GTSurgeons.com for GTPlanet.net proudly presents

GTP World Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack Hands-On

First, thanks to all who contributed to this and once more thank to Jordan for all support to our small GTSurgeons Croatian community in past years.

Here is the first full breakdown of first ever DLC for Gran Turismo series that will debut on PSN Store on Tuesday, 18th October 2011, delivering:

Course Pack > Spa Francorchamps (+ Weather Change version) and Kart Arena
Racing Car Pack > 15 racing cars
Gear Pack > new Suits and Helmets
Paint Pack >100 special Paint Items

For information about pricing and availability of upcoming DLC please visit Gran Turismo 5 official web.

As presumed, this DLC is already on your console as long as you've downloaded Spec 2.0 update. Going to PSN and purchasing DLC will just "unlock" that content and allow you to use the tracks, cars, gear and paintchips of the DLC.

Here is the small pictorial I've made. Of course, I used phone cam so please enjoy the usual shaky-cam bliss:

> PSN unlocks the code for usage, you have to manually install it

> The Racing Car pack have been installed (1 second operation)

> Cars are delivered to the Delivery Truck and available through Ticket system

> Both Spa and Karting tracks are available in Arcade and GT Life modes

> My new Mazda Roadster TC RM have just been delivered

> All new paints are integrated into Paint Items and available as 1 paint per variation

> Same with the Suits, Special Suits are in separate folder as Jeff Gordon's was

> Stig is here...

> ..But my tribute goes to Kazunori Yamauchi and his legendary racing helmet

> DLC cars can be painted, rims can be changed and numbers can be modified

> Hello Spa Francorchamps

Here is my first lap on Spa Francorchamps with Ferrari F10. Notice I barely run the track in order to make this preview so please excuse for few misso-shiftos and enjoy this extraordinary spectacular off-screen footage from my TV in stunning quality /*sarcasm > I do not have capture-card to show you the real beauty of Spa

[YOUTUBE]Wk2sYhnIe0A[/YOUTUBE]

Replay is being processed, stay tuned for more photos and videos later.

Also, feel free to ask any questions, I will answer as many as I can.

Regards.

UPDATE #1

I have just uploaded a Replay file, so here it is. Once more I apologize for the extremely bad quality of the video, it is not a mere shadow of beauty how track and car actually looks.

[YOUTUBE]2tHi3oHbu3c[/YOUTUBE]

Spa looks stunning.

It is modeled on par with Nurburgring Nordchelife and it looks beautiful. Weather Change version is even more beautiful than default one because of the effects of sun-cast through the clouds prior to change of weather and trackside details and overall track-assets are modelled second-to-none. Great job for Polyphony Digital.

Also worth noticing is how beautiful is Kart Arena.

I will take some time now to make photos and deliver the stunning beauty of this astonishing work by Polyphony Digital in the full quality.

Also, I will make a further overview of the content in the next update.

# 2 UPDATE

Okey, I spent some time with the PhotoMode and here are the results. Click the thumbnails for original images. Also forgive me for using Imgur, I know it adds compression to the shots but I find it most convenient. Original photos are without compression as usual.

And now to answer questions:

I will no go through this now, only for RX-7. Keep something interesting for Tuesday is nice, on't you think :tup:

No, DLC cars do not exist in the Dealership > same as Chrome or Stealth cars, they are just added to your garage for your usage. You can't *rebuy* them or have two.

I will not make a Kart Track footage, to leave it as a surprise. However, I have to say how Kart Arena looks stunning in 60 fps, with light effects, neon and lights in actual track that are dancing around while driving.

From what I saw, paint chips are added 1-piece-per-color. Interesting is how some chips are tied to manufacturer, for example to Mazda. I did not try to dupe them or send them to be honest.

Just have, look above

I hope too, I guess we will get new races and such on release day (18th October).

There is replay video above and I have noticed 3 different *sets* of cameras in 3 laps. Replay looks stunning as usual and from what I've witnessed so far, Spa lightning looks best while sun is up on Change Weather track. So beautiful...

From what I've tried, you can only use Karts on Kart Arena.

Here are the only Spec I will disclose

Mazda RX-7 TC
459HP/7300rpm > 975kg > 584PP > Racing Hard tires as default

Cheers :tup:

Sorry, I will not do that, enjoy the full-beauty replay once the DLC is out

I am gearing for a Friday Online Session with my buddies and I will try it. More answers in the #3 Update later.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to ask more questions, I will tr answering them. Regards!

#3 UPDATE

This is final update for tonight and rather nice one. Although none of my friends can't yet download DLC, we are all currently racing a great Free Race Track Day on Spa Francorchamps.

Apparently when owner of the Lounge have DLC track enabled, all people in his Lobby can can use it.

My initial impressions about this DLC are stunning.

Spa itself is the #2 most beautiful track modeled in GT5, because crown is strongly hold by 24Hour Nurburgring because of Night/Day transition. I have strong hopes how PD will decide to add day/night transition on Spa one day, it will be nothing less than glorious. Kart Arena is also beautiful and I hope one day will be able to try it with some normal cars

New cars are blast, especially my favorite Mazdas. Sounds are amazing, handling is nothing short than trilling and overall design of vehicles - with cockpits being absolutely spectacular in front/side and rear view - the rear views are my favorite - is second-to-none.

I really love the new Gear Items, all suits and helmets will add a great amount of variety for online racing and recognition among players, especially in open vehicles.

Also, new Paint Items do not disappoint. Although I am very minimalistic about my vehicles I already see I will buy many additional cars to test all new colors. Also, I can presume how some of the colors will amaze people who love to take photographs because of the shaders they enforce.

In conclusion, this is one great DLC and I am really happy I had a chance to try it fey days before release. I once more apologize for not-a-such-great quality of the video, however you all be able to witness sthe stunning beauty delivered by this DLC in less than 72 hours.

Thank you very much Polyphony Digital for this update and I hope in short time we'll be able to contribute your development process even more for some future DLC's.

Thank to all who found this overview useful, see you on Radillon in Tuesday :tup:[/QUOTE]

Paul_J

15th Oct 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This looks mint

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 10:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after all that fucking aobut, ive just found my mic lead staring me in my face, fucking think i wanted to snap it!
Jamie-C

15th Oct 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen that on GTP, looks great, I've got the funds in my playstation store ready for when its released
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you going to come for a race jamie?

me and paul are of on now and im going to make my lobby public.
Jamie-C

15th Oct 11 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to nip out in about 30mins, I'll be on later on though if your still around
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill probably just leave it on TBH.

ive set one up now, Tokyo with GT300 cars.. should be decent enought to attract some public.

<<  280    281    282    283    284    285    286  >>

New Poll