corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Halo 3.... Disapointed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halo 3.... Disapointed
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
21st Oct 07 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:
Well if you would like too get grammatically correct may I suggest you start sentences with capital letters and end your sentences with full stops.

if you cant win an argument without the use of fallicies all the way through it, why even bother being a tool and ruining a thread to begin with?

i said it as a joke to get people like you to rise to the bait and it worked it does amaze me how you will start defending a fucking piece of machinary as you seem to do and ruining a thread, i mean wtf it was going no where and as you can see your imput certainly improved it, people like you are laughable

Mate, if you are just trying to start arguments... You are on the wrong website. And again, your grammar is shocking. If you reply to threads in which you are actually interested then fine... But if you try to come into other threads to start arguments, then try to prove your English skills (which are fucking disgraceful), then try to have a laugh... Leave before your stupidity is brought to light.

youve never said anything as a joke? no? yeah fucking right
proving english skills, steve started blabbing shit about spelling because he cares about it and thinks he is supperior bescause of this and i told him to use full stops and capital letters if hes going to play the smart arse!
The thing that is unbelievable is the fact you get so worked up on the interent your as bad as the other xbox 360 shaggers on this website, i think you should look at your self and mind your own business before insulting others who you know nothing about

And honestly who is the sadest?

some one who blindly defends an xbox360 or someone who posts to simply agrivate some one?
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 07 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i couldnt GAS about grammar, blatent misuse of the queens english is bit more annoying

so why do you pick up on spelling so much, you think you are supperior to others because you spell check every single post

Superior
nik

23rd Oct 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at this thread. Sir Patrick Moore will be most upset.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll