corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour Coding ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour Coding ??
mark6821

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just bought a 1.6 sport corsa. The bumpers are 1/2 coded i want the arches doing the black bits on the bumpers and the black strip down the side how much would i be looking at. The colour is star silver. Does anyone have any pics of a silver corsa with this done.

[Edited on 06-10-2003 by mark6821]
kerzo

6th Oct 03 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could try taking the sidestrip off yourself but there is the possibilty that the paint is a different colour underneath....like mine was. When i come around to colour coding etc i willjust get it painted as well. At a rough guess i would estimate about £150
whitter45

6th Oct 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got arches, front and back bumpers (like urs half colour coded) and a gsi spoiler all sprayed in flame red for 160. Without the spoiler it was 120 if that helps.
Im now after my handles and wing mirrors and bump strips being sprayed. havent had a quote for this yet

New Poll