corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2l 16v driveshaft question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2l 16v driveshaft question
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
21st Dec 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im using cossvaux hubs with astra gte shafts in a corsa b, when i came to put the hub assembly back on it was a very tight fit and took alot of persuasion to get the bolts in the bottom of the shocks, i managed to do it tho. cossvaux did say that the astra shafts are slightly too long but they will fit and ive heard this from more than 1 person on this site, i know j100 rsa uses them on his

am i worrying about nothing?

cheers for any help

Chris
AdamF
Premium Member

21st Dec 03 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can be used mate but like you say they are to long and iam not 100% about using them really but as a tempory thing it will be alright
J100RSA

21st Dec 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can get shafts machines to suit need to move clip grooves in by 8th of an inch mine has now started to eat wheel bearings so im going on to me coss vaux shafts
corsaandy

21st Dec 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so they are too long then and it is best just to get coss vaux shafts in the first place yeh? can you use astra gte hubs?
tazmaniac

22nd Dec 03 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try 1.7 diesel shafts.

New Poll