corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » vibrations

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vibrations
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get really nasty vibrations from my car when the bass is up. IT sounds as tho they are coming from underneath the car tho near the back axle which is confusing me! Anyone else suffer this and will sound deadening cure it?
infinitycorsa

17th Jan 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem m8......ive just filled my spare wheel well with spounge and filler to stop it........i found out what mine was when i took my boot build out ....feckin skrewdriver was down there!!!!.... p.s i have no spare wheel..... it sounds better to
Redcorsa69

17th Jan 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give it a try then, removin the spare wheel that is, would be no good anyway too small.
1.0l12vbadboy

17th Jan 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

under the spare wheel the gromits vibrate1

New Poll