corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lower the suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lower the suspension
mark355

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have corsa c 1.2 sxi 2003 and are looking at lowering it, i have looked at some lowering kits and are not sure what to do. could some one tell me if i need to change just the springs or will i have to change the shock absorber as well. if i only need to change the springs what diffrence will it make if i use the standard shock absorbers
of_corsa_sxi

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont have to change the shocks if you dont want to, but you are better off changing them as the suspension is less reliable if you have lowering springs and the original shocks. i would defo recommend getting the shocks. without changing the shocks you'll be lucky to get more than a year with those springs.

New Poll