corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c zorst

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c zorst
AndyCorsaC

User status: Offline
4th Apr 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i went to ascar for a zorst would they be able to do it there and then if not how long do u reckon would i have to wait
R Lee

4th Apr 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you might have to book your car in depending on how busy the garage is. if its not busy then i don't see why they can't do it there and then... unless they don't have the exhaust you wanted.
AndyCorsaC

4th Apr 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im just wanting a backbox just an oval or do u think i should get the sebring oval
CorsaLad16v

5th Apr 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine done at Ascar

had to book it in tho, took it in on the morning and it was ready in the afternoon, custom backbox

i booked mine for the week after i went in to see about a zorst, top quality too!
Red_SXi

5th Apr 04 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're getting a single oval, or twin or something there isn't really any point in getting a custom exhaust. I'd go for the Sebring oval mate, U2U me if you want a price

New Poll