corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is nova and corsa exhaust the same?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is nova and corsa exhaust the same?
Born_corsa02

User status: Offline
8th Sep 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above have 1.48v corsa an nova 4 branch was wonderin if i bought nova centre section would it mate to the rest of the exhaust i know it will bolt up to the manifold but what about the Back box
Adam_B

User status: Offline
8th Sep 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its the exact same engine thats in the nova (check the engine codes) i think it should but i dont know for sure. is it single point inj or multi?

New Poll