corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Springs Question?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Springs Question?
Diff

User status: Offline
28th Oct 04 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i had 40mm GSI springs sent to me by mistake from a modding website and without knowing had them fitted to my 1.6 16v sport, does this mean my car will be lowered 55mm cos the gsi had a 15mm drop already?cos the sport wasn't lowered as standard....... i think this is what has happened...well pissed off if it is
Red_SXi

28th Oct 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh it'll lower about 55mm, maybe not quite as much as 55mm cos you're engine doesn't weigh as much as a Gsi engine.
Diff

28th Oct 04 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, i think this has happened, phoned the company and said that other sites sell the springs they sent me, just for gsi's, and there is a different set for my car! what a mission having to get new springs sent out again and fitted......couldnt even wack my sport wheels on cos got my exhaust done at the same time and don't want to batter it on the floor

New Poll