corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which amp, sub and speakers to get???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which amp, sub and speakers to get???
corsa_ash2004

User status: Offline
10th Nov 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi to all,
Only just joined up today. i have got myself a corsa 1.2 16v V reg and its black. MY question is. The headunit is a JVC Kd-Ih1000r and i want to get a sub amp and speakers, Can anyone recomend any to me to get.
Many thanks
Ash
Richie

User status: Offline
10th Nov 04 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better off posting in the ICE forum and telling us your budget

New Poll