corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C install - speakers in the rear or not?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C install - speakers in the rear or not?
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 04 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am just about to start a nice good quality install and i am currently looking at wot to do for it but any ideas u lot have?
i have been told to go for some front comps that are very good then go for a pair of 12`s with no rear speakers!! (these will all be amped up)
do u think i should spend less on the front comps and get sum coxials for the rear or even the dread`ed word, 6x9`s and also get the 12`s?

any ideas plz?
PainZ

28th Nov 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No dont bother with rear speakers,

Spend the money on decent fronts with a decent amp,

what kind of music do you listen too
Graeme
Premium Member

28th Nov 04 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mainly hip hop, r n b stuff but also i like the kinda music on the fuel cd`s if you know wot i mean?

do u think 2 12`s would be good and how much room have u got after that in the boot?
PainZ

28th Nov 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is not much room at all

I stuggled with 1 12"

Trotty has 2 12's in his boot mind,

New Poll