corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » nova / corsa exhausts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova / corsa exhausts
Morley

User status: Offline
7th Dec 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope somebody on here will be able to help me. i am looking to buy an exhaust system off a RB member that was on his nova, i however have a corsa B and the only thing stopping me from offering him money for the system is the fact that i dont know whether it will fit?????

i know that its probably something that everyone knows, but i am not in-the-know about this lol so if someone could tell me then CHEERS
Morley

7th Dec 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anybody help me with this or am i wasting my time posting? cheers to anybody who reads it anyway
ed

7th Dec 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask on Mig http://www.migweb.co.uk There are a few more Nova owners on there who will be able to help you. I don't see why it wouldn't though - under the skin they are basically identicle.
AdamF
Premium Member

7th Dec 04 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are different mate well i had a nova backbox on mine and it took some fitting but not sure bout a full system though

New Poll