corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Green Induction Kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Green Induction Kit
FLY_BY_SRI

User status: Offline
   4th Apr 05 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered my Green Induction Kit for my corsa C sxi on thursday, went and collected it today from Fletchers and all i got was a filter, bracket and sum washers? is this what a induction kit consists of and why was it £78! And it isnt as though the filter is very big either, its quite small infact. Has anybody got this on there car and is it any good cus im thinking of taking it back. Cheers JOE
Joff

User status: Offline
4th Apr 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I personally wouldn't fit a cotton gauze filter anyway, well not if I was spending my own money...

Kits vary from manufacturer to manufacturer - if all you need to fit the filter to your car is a bracket and some bolts, then that's all you'll get.

At least you've got a decent kit and not some of this shocking imported shite (altho Green are French... )

New Poll