corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lock Covers ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lock Covers ?
Phil W

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

When my car was under ownership by the previous owner, the car had been broke into.

They tried the locks but failed and smashed a window. The lock 'covers' are now bent inwards, and look very tatty and messy.

I was wondering, is it possible to 'pop' the lock covers off and replace with new ones, or ones from a scrap yard maybe, or do i have to replace the whole lock unit ?

Cheers in advance for help,

Phil W
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not 100% sure - but persoanally I'd recomend getting a good alarm with c/l and then get vectra door handles, ( think cav back door handles fit too) as they dont have a "lock" unit

New Poll