corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ICV Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICV Problem
Butler

User status: Offline
30th Mar 06 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bare in mind this is on my 106.

My car seems to judder and kangaroo alot, also engine management light has lit up twice and car has seemed to cut out and pulled back before starting as normal again. Both of which lead me to believe there may be a fault in the ICV, I take it its not a simple case of cleaning? What other problems may cause it, TPS causing it to judder? Can I clean that? and what could I do to sort it, would buying a new ICV solve the problem easier or is it sortable?
ed

30th Mar 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It could be anything, get it tested by Pug. There are so many sensors that could be at fault for that kind of problem. You could of course try cleaning the ICV out as thats free.
Butler

30th Mar 06 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money mate, and pug prices are simply shocking. Got a quote on a new bumper just the other day, £300, £80 each for inserts and £200 for spraying. How should I clean the ICV? Should I disconnect the battery and leave it half hour before reconnecting? Can you clean the TPS in the same way?

New Poll