corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headunit issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headunit issue
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Mar 06 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CD headunit for sale in Classifieds - Headunit radio works, but cd player doesnt detect or select disks

Regardless of this problem I have a CD changer any way - is the fault likely to be just with the headunit- anf if I use a CD changer it should work

sorry thats a klong winded explaination btu u get the Jist

Basically will a Head unit with a knackered CD player still work fine with a Seperate CD changer??
carnuts

31st Mar 06 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh should do mate probably the laser is fecked in the headunit but you would have to check to be sure
RichR
Premium Member

31st Mar 06 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt bother me about it nopt working so long as its going to detect the CD changer and will woplay CDs from that

[Edited on 31-03-2006 by LiVe LeE]

New Poll