corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 02 contracts problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 02 contracts problem
sajjid_9

User status: Offline
5th Apr 06 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 got her contract fone today (lesiure time plus plan 02), she went onto the 02 website to view her allowed usage which shud b 1000 off peak mins ( double first 3 months) and 100 txts with the inclusion of an extra 200 as she paid an extra 9 quid fer them ( this is doubled as well to 600 txts fer the first 3 months) however this came up instead.

they issued her 34 mins for this month! and just 3 txts allowance and on top of this her double mins and txts havent been added either. which means that althought shes paying the full price this month she will not be able to use her fone till next month,

have 02 messed up? or has this happened to any1 before??

sajjid_9

6th Apr 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
ssj_kakarot

6th Apr 06 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring o2 customer serive, thats what its there for lol

possibly its something to do with the billing dates as your first months bill wont arrive till after 6 weeks so will have the rest of this month and the next month on it.

its also pro-rate you only get the ammount of mins left thats in the month, but in all honesty i cnt say for sure, just ring up they will sort it out.

been years since i worked in phones so cant remeber.

New Poll