corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear light tinting help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear light tinting help
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
11th Apr 06 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a friend of mine is looking to tint his rear lights which are standard at the mo . i have shown hi a pic of viper x's lights (tinted but the reflector was masked off when spraying ) and he quite likes them . il spray them at work this week but i will need the spray , where can you get this and also do you just tint and then laquer them , is is as simple as that ? thanks in advance
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
11th Apr 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il give him a go thanks mate , just in case this fails any other help is appreciated

New Poll