corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Outdoor TV Aerial Suction Cup Mounting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Outdoor TV Aerial Suction Cup Mounting
Dom

User status: Offline
11th Oct 06 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a suction cup mounting kit (like >THIS<, but with suction cups instead of a wall/chimey screw mount) for an outdoor tv aerial and been searching google for the last few hours aswell as maplin's/farnells/cpc/caravan/motorhome shops, and can't find a sodding thing!

Anyone have any idea where i might beable to get hold of something like this?

John

11th Oct 06 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think i've ever seen anything like that as a kit.

Maybe have to get some sort of suction mount then attach that kit you posted onto it.
Dom

11th Oct 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i live in a rented house, us students aren't allowed to install our own antennas and the ones on the house (actually have about 3, only one works though) are plain and simply shit, even on terrestrial signals.

So wanted a mount that had suction cups so i could bodge a decent outdoor tv aerial onto my window, as the 30 quid indoor (supposibly "muts nuts") aerial i have is crap!

john - yea was looking at that, but yet to see anything suitable really, apart from a mobility handle (which could work with a bit of gaffer)

Just suprised that the caravan/motorhome world doesn't see to have anything like this
ed

11th Oct 06 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caravan ones are bolted down onto the roof

Could make one up though I guess...
Dom

11th Oct 06 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

closest mount i have come across is one that uses self adhesive pads - but it would be a ballache to get them cleanly off without leaving a mess, plus not sure how well it would survive with the cack weather in yorkshire

looks like i will have to make something
BlueCorsa

11th Oct 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not use the existing aerial and its mounting to attach a new one?

New Poll