corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » standard exhaust silencer size?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard exhaust silencer size?
jurgen87

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 07 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i m gonna buy some exhaust trim thoose who stick on the standard exhaust rear end, can anyone tell me whats the diameter of the exhaust rear silencer exit thanks
Hamish

2nd Oct 07 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can safely say DONT save your money
Richardhhha

2nd Oct 07 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you go and put on of them on for one it looks silly in my opinion, and two it will make the end of the exhaust rot propper quick, best off saving up and getting yourself a S/S back box or full system which ever you prefer

New Poll