corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » new horn

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new horn
Forbes789

User status: Offline
12th Nov 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought air horns, 3 trumpets on they wire through the original horn, the diagram i have has a on/off/on switch and allows the old horn and the air horns to be used (one on each on conection). anyone know where the wire from the horn goes to in the engine bay, or where the speaker tha makes the noise is so i can cut into it. or is it easer to do it behind the wheel??.

by the way its air horns not that stupid ass musical ones

anyone got any ideas where to start?
Forbes789

12th Nov 07 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone??
Ellis

12th Nov 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horn is mounted behind the bumper, cut it there and join, easier i thought than making a new circuit from behind the wheel
Forbes789

13th Nov 07 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i decided against using the existing horn lol

i wired a switch into where my front fogs switch used too be (aint got no front fogs anymore!) and ran a wire from the battery to a inline fuse to the switch then the other terminal on the switch to the compresers + then a cable from the compressors - to an earth, flicked the switch and bam theres noise lol

i put a 15 amp fuse in, would this be big enough or do you think a smaller one to be on the safe side????

i wouldnt say they look good cause in fact they dont i'll post pics later, but i got a metal plate bolted it to the car the bolted the 3 horns to this and the compressor to the car, wired up all flexi cables for the air and tidy'd all the cables.

job done lol

New Poll