corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Modifying 3dr Skirts for a 5dr?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modifying 3dr Skirts for a 5dr?
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
14th Mar 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got my eye on some skirts that are for a 3dr but look like GSI style ones with the bit going up the rear arch.

To ge them on a 5dr I think they will need some work, so I've got a few questions:

1) Should I cut the Skirts or the arhces?

2) Should a bodyshop do this when spraying them or is it possible to do them myself without breaking them? How much more would they charge?

3) When going to a bodyshop do I just turn up with skirts IN my car or would it be better if I fitted them? I guess they take them off again to spray them up.

Sory don't wanna say what type they are yet in case I can't get them sorted

Rich
Kris TD

14th Mar 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u will need to cut the skirts cos the b piller is in the way too.
rich add me too ure msn kris_pringle@hotmail.com
Mav 3000

14th Mar 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kris but I dunno what your talking about with B pillars and stuff - can you explain?

I haven't got a Hotmail account so I haven't got MSN

As you know I was gonna get 5dr GSI ones but since then I've had an idea

New Poll