corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » urgent help required please alarm help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author urgent help required please alarm help!
hitman2k

User status: Offline
12th Jan 08 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya guys as you probally know my corsa was vanderlised, i did have a clifford alarm on there 650 which they ripped siren out of car.... so car doesnt start which i belive is due to this, so cant be moved as its on air suspention and sitting on the floor i need someone in westmildlands area who know about clifford alarms to come and sort it out anyone recommend a person or company who can offer this service?

or if anyone knows about clifford alarms, will just buying new siren n wireing it fix it?? no other damage to wireing etc of car from what i have inspected any help is much obliged!

please mind the typo had no sleep in last 48hrs..... thats my excuss

New Poll