corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Air flow meter and cheap 'tuning' methods

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air flow meter and cheap 'tuning' methods
purcell7

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My air flow meter as gon so ad a little look on ebay an dis came up, seen em before der the little resistor in the meter jus wondering if any1s act tried using them? lol dont no why can seem to believe the quotes they have with them!! jus wonderin cheers. also wheres the cheapest place for a new meter? scrap yard or new?
adam.d

22nd Jan 08 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not speak as much good brittish as the rest of us?, seriously it does my nut in when people can't even be bothered to type correctly, don't know about anyone else but by the time I've decrypted what people are tryring to say in text language I've lost interest in trying to help them.
k e l

22nd Jan 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha resistor. i stupidly baught one. dunno what i was expecting it just makes engine warning light come on. cant belive i fell for it haha
luke85

22nd Jan 08 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That hurts my eyes

New Poll