corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote central locking for sport?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote central locking for sport?
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
18th Feb 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I fitted a remote central locking kit to my auntys tigra last week and all went well thankfully.

Im looking at fitting one to my corsa, but i was wondering if there if a unit that allows you to deadlock like you can on corsa c's, astra g's etc

Thanks Si
fazza

User status: Offline
18th Feb 08 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not that im aware of mate, but just get a decent alarm etc with the remote locking

New Poll