corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear window screen

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear window screen
Reedy

User status: Offline
   17th Feb 08 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right recently somebody through a brick through my car window so i had it replaced ( was about a week ago). I took my car to work to see that there was condensation on the inside of the window. Does this mean it isnt sealed correctly?
Reedy

17th Feb 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
andyc1234

17th Feb 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine normally has condensation when its cold
Gareth F

21st Feb 08 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your car gets damp inside you do get condensation pretty bad especially in the cold. Had water running down my windscreen for days after cleaning the interior due to it being slightly damp. Goes away after a week or so helps if you move the vent flow to going through the car instead of recirculating it. Just keep drying it up

New Poll