corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear seat helpppppp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear seat helpppppp
jurgen87

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 08 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need some help! i ve bought a set of leather seats for my corsa but its a 5 door. now i have a pre 97 corsa, and the back bench is a whole one, the leather seats i bought are a split seat one. now i think that the hinges that hold the seat on the back upper part are different from mine right? what shall i do. any help would be highly appreciated. hereby i m including a pic of the seat in particular maybe you can tell me how it holds from behind and which parts i require.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5250/004ya4.jpg
jurgen87

2nd Apr 08 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone
deex

3rd Apr 08 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some pre 97 split 60/40 seats from the scrappy and take the metal part off the back off them.

Then seperate the calibra leather from the mtal back they are on and put on the corsa ones..

Bolt in (tight squeeze) and away you go.

U2U me if you need any more help i have just done this in my pre 97

New Poll