corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP WIRING FOR 6x9's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP WIRING FOR 6x9's
olliejones8

User status: Offline
20th Apr 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, fitting my 6x9's and iv just pulled the headunit out and wondering what colour wires are for the rear speakers?? Its got a connector from the headunit to the cars main wires but im not 100% what colours are for the rear speakers

Im pretty sure my car hasnt got the wires in the rear already as iv taked the black side panel off and looked up at the grill and couldnt see any wires.

HELP

kin9y

20th Apr 08 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wires for mine where tucked away near the bulb holder on the rear lights mate they were hid pretty well. aint sure which color on the headunit
olliejones8

20th Apr 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm, is it worth removing the whole (black) rear side panel then? were the wires tape together with like black tape, what sort of thing am i looking for with the rear speaker wires, colours etc

New Poll