corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where can i get rear abs rings from for corsa b!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get rear abs rings from for corsa b!
shultsy12

User status: Offline
28th Apr 08 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got quoted £124.00 from vauxhall!
Gareth F

30th Apr 08 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My whole rear hub system on my old tigra chewed its self up i needed new abs rings aswell as shit loads of other stuff...... just go to the srap yard and yank off a drum of a matching car. that will have an abs ring attatched inside (make sure its not fooked first) cost me £10 per hub
You will probably need a new abs sensor aswell as thats the only thing thats close enough to damage the ring
I might be wrong tho
swill_omnibus

1st May 08 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try autovaux, they always manage to beat vauxhall at their prices and their all GM to

New Poll