corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » TV advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV advice
Butler

User status: Offline
26th Jun 08 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can only assume the 600 pound 40" samsung full hd offer that was on at comet has come to an end So I ask to you. For around 500-600 what TV would you recommend? Can you get the Samsun for 600 elsewhere? Thanks.
mazdaspeed

26th Jun 08 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was in comet other day, still have that on display. I wouldn't tho, get one from Richer Sounds, usually cheaper (they will price beat), and have a great refundable warranty so you get your money back if you don't claim! The warranty is 10% of the cost too

[Edited on 26-06-2008 by mazdaspeed]
Butler

26th Jun 08 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you work for them or something? Lol. We do protection plans at jessops, I dont have that money to be splashing about. It seems currys have the samsung for 640. £40 I could have done without spending though...
mazdaspeed

26th Jun 08 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i work for Specsavers haha

New Poll