corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FM08 People

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FM08 People
Nath

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 08 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is Javier Mascherano any good?

His stats are decent, but does he play well?

Only I'm about to sign him on a free transfer but his wages are £125k and £6million signing on fee

I offered a silly deal as he kept rejecting lower offers, then he went and said yeah! Now I can't cancel it
AdZ9

2nd Jul 08 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is good, but for those wages i'd rather spend it on other people

Miguel Veloso has good stats and plays well at DM.

I'm 8 games into my 4th season as Spurs, in my first season I won the league, fa cup and uefa cup. Then 2nd and 3rd I won every league/cup i was in, then got offered England job just in time for 2010 WC, which i then went on to win 3-1 vs France in the final!

I read the official forums alot, use a popular tactic but it kind of takes the fun out of the game as its a pretty insane tactic
Nath

2nd Jul 08 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Diarra in DM at the moment, played about 35 games with an average of 7.07. Might sell him though as he is not an EU national.

Whats this tactic?
AdZ9

2nd Jul 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alou Diarra or Lassana Diarra?

Luckily for you I sent an email to 2 work colleagues today with links to all the tactics etc in, so here they are :-)

Kimz Tactic (the one I use, the insane one) - http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717/m/6652005383 go to page 14, has them all on there updated.

Tug’s Training - http://community.sortitoutsi.net/index.php?showtopic=22192

Wolfsong’s Guide to Teamtalks (very important) - http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717/m/1172031963

The Official Wonderkids thread - http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/82219617/m/6152007743

Official Good Strikers Guide - http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/82219617/m/8332007743
Nath

2nd Jul 08 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which ever one plays for Real Madrid

Cool beans! I'll check them out. Although, even without a few hints I'm doing alright. Won 14 in a row now, including beating Roma 2-5 and 5-1. Robinho is shit hot!
Nath

2nd Jul 08 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah I need to log in, I'll do it at home, I think I have SI bookmarked.
AdZ9

2nd Jul 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your Real Madrid you should be winning every game then with their quality of players!

I'm going to start a new low league game tonight i think as thats totally new to me, and i have no idea who i would sign etc! Might not go to low to start with, maybe just a poor championship side or a top div1 side!
Nath

2nd Jul 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't played it in yonks, so thought I'd get familiar whilst winning stuff

Tempted to start another Luton game, and see what I can do. Last time I quit because they were so shit it was doing my head in
Carl

2nd Jul 08 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm currently addicted, Shef Utd, in my third season, got promoted to prem first season quite luckily, then mid table in first year of prem.. Got some good young ones, just missed out on an immense dm, argy under 20's Ever Banega, was about to buy him for 8mill when ac milan bet me to him, check him out, Pablo piatto also under 20 argy, got him hes good.
Billy sharpe is good too, also just signed a nigeria called uche, looks like is going to be immense.
AdZ9

3rd Jul 08 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update to the 8.0.2 patch and its all different, as Banega starts at a club as he got bought in the Jan transfer window in real life etc. 8.0.2 patch is much better than the default 8.0.1 although you would have to start a new game if you updated!

New Poll