corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bilstein Streetline Suspension Kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bilstein Streetline Suspension Kit
duck

User status: Offline
7th Aug 08 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Anyone had a Bilstein Streetline suspension kit fitted to their car ? I am considering getting one as the B12 kit I have now on my Corsa B is to hard (its a daily hack and family car).

Interested to hear if anyone has any experience of this kit and how they found it.

Not looking for the ultimate handling just a 30-40mm drop and slightly firmer ride, bit like a good woman, it needs to go down a bit and be firm yet comfortable
andyc1234

7th Aug 08 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get b12s if you dont want it hard. b10s would be better. more than firm enough but not harsh
duck

7th Aug 08 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've already got the B12 kit and its to hard for me, thats why I am thinking about the streetline kit.
I was hoping someone had experience of the streetline kit so I could get an idea of what they were like.
Gareth F

7th Aug 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a b10 kit and find the rear to be a bit firm, thinking of going back to Gaz adjustable dampners for the rear. Then i can adjust it to how i feel in the morning. Dont see the sense in getting a crapper kit to get a better ride, just look into replacing the shocks instead. Youll probably spend the same money as replacing the whole kit but youll get a better end product. Speak to Dave A he'll sort you out

New Poll