corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pro Race 1.2s with R888s for sale, VX220 fitment.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pro Race 1.2s with R888s for sale, VX220 fitment.
Adam_B

User status: Offline
27th Sep 08 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered in a set of Pro Race 1.2s for a customer with R888s in 195/50 R16 front and 225/45 R17 rear however they are no longer required. They are gloss black and obviously unmarked, they have never been fitted to a car, simply un wrapped and have been stood here a few weeks.

They come with a new set of bolts and spiggot rings correct for the VX, NA or Turbo.

If you cant see the photos they are gloss black with the black Team Dynamics centre caps, i had the same ones on my VXT and they look and drive superb imo.

£900, prefer it if you could collect but i could probably/possibly deliver them locally. They are at my works in Leyland (PR26) near Preston, North West

any questions feel free to ask
chrex

User status: Offline
28th Sep 08 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you get Rimstock to put the R888's on them adam??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pro Race 1.2s with R888s for sale, VX220 fitment. 25 database queries in 0.0075860 seconds