corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing track rod end and CV boot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing track rod end and CV boot
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tomorrow I'm going to be changing a knackered track rod end and a split CV boot at my work, a 15 minute drive away from my house where I keep my tools. I'll be taking a tool box, but wondering what sockets, special tools, etc. I might need.

Could someone please give me a complete list of tools I'll need to do these two jobs and any unpleasant surprises from your own experiances I might run into?

New Poll