corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting vec gsi recaro's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting vec gsi recaro's
RED~GRIFFIN

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see a search facilities for the forum, am I missing it?

I was woundering about fitting some vec gsi recaro's and wanted to check if they bolt straight onto corsa subframes or if they need adapting before I go get them. Cheers
Terry12

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need adapting to fit mate.
I'm currently in the process of fitting some. I bought Some Cobreau seat frame which Doldy kindly welded me 4 tabs on for me to drill the holes for the Vectra seat.

Corsa seat and frame bolt together completely different to the Recaro seats.

New Poll