corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » informing dvla about engine change

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author informing dvla about engine change
kevhp171

User status: Offline
27th Jan 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya i have just put a 2litre 8valve engine into my 1.2 corsa and i was wondering if any1 can let me no what i have to do about changing the documents across cheers
FruitBooTeR

27th Jan 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will have to fill in the v5 with new engine number new cc etc and give it to your local dvla office. Possibly with a cover letter from a garage saying conversion is safe and what not (not in all cases though)
Ellis

27th Jan 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was meaning to ask this, how often do they ask for a covering letter; more often than not? Or, the other way around?

New Poll