corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Bebo Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bebo Problems
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 09 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure where this goes but will try it in here, basically last night I signed into my bebo and noticed the page where mine and my friends activities was blank and only listing what I have been doing.

Didnt think anything of it, but went on it this morning, still says I have 51 friends but I cant view any of them, and says I dont have any friends? But when I try and add them it says I have already added them?

Is this just a fault of Bebo's? or has a setting on my account been messed with?

I know its only Bebo, but I have lots of pictures from old computers on there which I want to keep and I dont really want to delete my account and start again.

Cheers

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

New Poll