corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 4 branch manifold help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 branch manifold help please
corsa col

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I'm after a 4 branch manifold, but specifically a 4-2-1. there doesn't seem to be much choice in the market place- via google anyways, lol.

SBD will be the best on offer, but at £400+ a bit pricey.
Sportex and janspeed don't have very good review's and generallly come with a joint at the 2-1 part, but are at a reasonable price at the £200 mark.

Its for my rally car, which currently has a 4-1 manifold, but runs way to close to the sumpguard. So close that on the last event we must have bottomed out or hit a rock, and the guard has squashed the 2 bottom manifold pipes.

So basicaly, what are my other options, and where's a good place to get them from.

I'm not really wanting folk to offer to to make me one in their garden shed, before you ask!!

[Edited on 31-03-2009 by corsa col]

New Poll