corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » why oh why does my ps3 have to fuck about..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why oh why does my ps3 have to fuck about..
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hay all basicaly i had my ps3 set up so it will connect to the misses laptop alowing me to pull video's off the laptop wirelessly, i.e. it was synced with the laptop..

went to pull some films off the laptop tonight and its now saying there is no connection, tryed re synch ing it and no joy.

went through windows media player and told it to allow the ps3 as a media server and still nothing, so went into the ps3 and turned off the Windows media acceptability.. then i turned it back on and still nothing.. its driving me bonkers.

anyone got any ideas?
Marc

3rd Aug 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you get the PS online at all?

There was a problem recently with getting them online.
Richardhhha

3rd Aug 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope they are online fine atm..

only thing i can see thats a bit fucked is when i pop onto the router it says this laptop isnt connected to it.... ummm yes it is.

and that the ps3 isnt connected to the internet... yup thats connected to. stupid homehub

New Poll