corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » calibra leather

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calibra leather
mad_mike

User status: Offline
10th May 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right can u all please help me, i can get me hands on some leather out of a calibra for £100. Its not it the best of conditions but would it be possible to clean it up so that the seats go from the grey where its whore away back to black, and is it a good price ?, also do the door cards fit ?

also is there anychance any of u have the pics and steps on how to get the back bench to fit

cheers all....
cobra148

User status: Offline
10th May 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A good clean followed by a leather conditioning cream works wonders on old leather.
Yes, its a good price.
Door cards don't fit, but, with a bit of work, they can be "made" to fit

New Poll