corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » idle problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author idle problem
mark-gsi

User status: Offline
6th Nov 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 1.0 corsa its the ecotech 1 when i start the car first thing in the morning it idles perfect at 1000rpm but when i start driving by the time i get to my first junction it starts shudering an is idling realy low.is it an easy job to change the idle control or could i just clean the 1 thats on? cheers for looking id apreciate any help on this
steve-aoc

User status: Offline
7th Nov 09 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy to change m8, make sure you get a garage to put a computer on as they do suffer from air flow sensors, ive had 3 go on my 1.2 16v and been different probs every time

New Poll