corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CORSA B STARTING PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA B STARTING PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP
BaLLy-sRi

User status: Offline
   17th Jan 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all i was driving my corsa the other day it started loosing power and getting it back again ( so basically it was kaangarooing )and when i stopped and tried to set off again it cut out there was no managememnt light on . so i started it back up and it was fine .

i came to go out in it today and it wouldnt start unless i had my foot to floor which it still cut out when it was starting it was sounding like it was backfiring

then a couple of tries later it started up and it was fine again revving up propperly anyone no anything as this is baffling my head its the eclectonic kind not dizzy

oh and by the way the first time it did it i did less than 5 minutes driving all help be apreiciated

New Poll