corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Flywheel Predicament

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flywheel Predicament
Sean-B

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my C20XE I currently have the early flat type flywheel (lighter one) the flat type clutch thaty come with it is knackered.

I bought a near new Sachs clutch for a good price but it turns out this is for the later pot type flywheel (heavier)

I've been reading on Migweb and they make changing to the pot type seem like the stupidest idea in the world.

Does it make a lot of difference?

I know the affects of a heavier flywheel but is the difference a lot? Considering I'd have to potentially spend a fair chunk of money to get a clutch as good as the sachs one to suit the flat type.

New Poll