corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » filling coolant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author filling coolant
danbo

User status: Offline
11th May 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi finally got round to refilling my coolant on my corsa b 1.6 sport but starting by pouring some water in the expansion tank like it says, it doesn't got down and is full after only couple litres,

it says to unscrew the bleed valve thing on the thermostat but mine doesn't have one so i think there is something else i need to do instead to let it fill properly anyone know how????

cheers
danbo

12th May 10 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Nic Barnes

12th May 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

squeeze pipes to rad with hand firmly many times or start engine then check it etc.

New Poll