corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.5.08 *service announcement*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.5.08 *service announcement*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This weekends Cars and Coffee had great weather and great cars as usual.

I certainly had a great time at Cars and Coffee this past weekend and was glad I didn't skip it. There is one disturbing trend however, there was an unusually high number of people double parking. That is a huge problem as the weather keeps getting better and better which of course leads to an increase in attendance. We are starting to once again get to the point where cars get turned away. Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly the most common offenders are owners of cars which are fairly common. If the guy with the multi-million dollar classic can manage to park his car in one spot you in your late-model mass produced car can do the same. If you want to display your fine automobile please be courteous to others and use a single clearly marked parking spot. This plea for courtesy goes out to the common folk and the auto-manufacturers who decide to use Cars and Coffee to show their latest and greatest. As auto-manufacturers tend to be guilty of this too, sometimes even parking perpendicularly in order to get the most attention for their cars.

So please be courteous and take up only ONE spot. Who knows what great masterpiece had to be turned away because you thought your car was better than everyone elses.

*this message is not from the organizers but from the regular Cars and Coffee attendees.*

BTW sorry for making such a late post but I was busy studying for another round of Mid-terms. Even with all my studying I still walked out of both mid-terms feeling like I had just been slapped around by a dominatrix. But I digress...

Here are this weeks picks of the best pics from the CNCpics.com collection brought to you by Chuck, Max, and Leo:

As always lots more pics with lots more cars are available over at CNCpics.com

Hope you guys enjoyed the selection.

Thanks,

-Leo
Jambo

13th May 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RX7
sri_baby

13th May 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as stupid as this is gonna sound where was it taking place
Tomnova16
Premium Member

13th May 10 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

california
that yellow 911 is beautiful, i want it

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
N3CRO

13th May 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
as stupid as this is gonna sound where was it taking place

Irvine, California iirc.
DAZ1985

13th May 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cncpics.com/album/201005/100508/DSC00040.JPG.html

favourite
mike56gte

13th May 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to go to an event like this when my dad stayed in texas think it was on every second tuesday or sumin and some of the cars that turned up were unreal

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.5.08 *service announcement* 24 database queries in 0.0099969 seconds