corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee. v.6.12 *Drool Worthy*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee. v.6.12 *Drool Worthy*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
14th Jun 10 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I'm finally on vacation from work. I'm finally going to be able to show up to Cars and Coffee well rested and not half-dead from working the night shift. WRONG!

It's graduation time at school so that means...PARTY! Half-dead Leo at Cars and Coffee it is!

As soon as I arrived to Cars and Coffee though I was wide awake. Nothing gets you up in the morning like the sweet sounds and smells you get at Cars and Coffee. No amount of coffee, no energy drink, not even a "chemical enhancer" can get you up in the morning the way Cars and Coffee does.

This week presented us with a Porsche mini-meet,(guess the most common color!), a Pontiac G8 mini-meet, a 300ZX mini-meet, an air-cooled mini-meet, heck even a T-Rex mini-meet. But this weeks highlights had to have been the Ferrari TdF, Ferrari F40, the new GT3RS, Alfa-Romeo 8C and the Aston Martin Rapide. Though the last two do nothing for me as blasphemous as that may sound.

As usual these are my picks from this weeks pics:

I feel like this week I need to emphasize it more than ever that you guys REALLY need to visit CNCpics to view the full gallery. There are tons of great shots that I didn't post up because I didn't want to have the same car up too many times. I'm sure you guys will find plenty of wall-paper worth shots. We recently upgraded our server so load times should be quicker now.

Thanks for your support,

-Leo
Tomnova16
Premium Member

14th Jun 10 at 08:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rusty old truck

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Nic Barnes

14th Jun 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that an astra vxr, or whatever they are called over there?
SVT2888

15th Jun 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
is that an astra vxr, or whatever they are called over there?

It was a Saturn Astra here. Apparently someone converted theirs to look like a Vahuxal Astra.

There where also two Pontiac G8's there converted to look like Holdens.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee. v.6.12 *Drool Worthy* 24 database queries in 0.0139542 seconds