corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1st vauxhall!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1st vauxhall!
andym

User status: Offline
30th Jul 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all just recently purchased my first vauxhall, corsa b redtop. had hawkeye impreza and clio 182 and civic typer ep3 before this. fancied something fun and cheap and found wee star silver corsa x reg sport with c20xe fitted. having had the car an hour it broke down having no fuel pressure its been in a mates garage for a month as i work on it on my days off. the car starts sometimes and doesnt others which is strange as when it broke down had no fuel pressure? does anybody know what this could be? also the indicators make a buzzing noise but you turn them on the noise stops but indicators dont work? if anybody has had any experience with this please help. as ive never owned vauxhall dont know what best mods are ive purchased coilovers, alloy radiator, powercap, service kit, oil catch tank, astra gsi ebc disks and pads calipers just need to find cariers, also oz ultralegras 15 inch with eagle f1s not to keen on wheels but the tyres make it worth while as they came as mates rates! also got pressed plates! car came with powerfow full system bit loud will have to be changed strut brace and aparently cams not sure about this though as no evidence unless i strip it to check. last week i stripped the interior as im fitting buckets. any comments about indicators and not starting would be much apreciated also any about what i should replace and what i should purchase for it? thanks andy
JaffaTB

User status: Offline
30th Jul 10 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure about this but maybe whoever did the transplant didnt change the fuel pump to an MPI one and it cant supply enough fuel?

New Poll