corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spraying.. couple of questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spraying.. couple of questions
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
   25th Aug 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Could I use Cellulose primer then spray Basecoat over the top ?
2. how much basecoat will be needed to spray a full corsa b shell just the exterior the car colour is (Arden Blue)

3.is it ok to use cellulose clear coat/ lacquer over the top of the basecoat

does anyone know where i could get the arden blue paint at a resonable price & thats a good colour match and i would need it delivering unless its within 50 mile from middlesbrugh...

New Poll